TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: GBB is down
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
GBB is down at the moment, reason unknown. 
Its been unreachable for about 6 hours.

Try this:

Quote:Why do I receive a 403 Forbidden browser error?

If you receive the error "403 Forbidden - You don't have permission to access / on this server", you need to change the permissions of the DocumentRoot and all of its parent directories. The permissions of the DocumentRoot (default:/usr/local/stronghold/htdocs) and its parent directories must be world-readable and world-executable (755). This can be fixed with the command:

% chmod 755 DirectoryName

where "DirectoryName" is the actual name of the directory.

If that doesn't work, buy this  Smile

http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts/ladies/6792
I thought I got kicked off again for being MisterNaughtyMan.
Shoooot...I thought it was all my fault for telling BBH not to F with me. :blinkie: I was just a lil naughty. Mrgreen But I'm all better now (until the next time I drink). Thumbsup
OK. You win, Champ. It was ALLLLLLLLLL your fault!!!!

(and then some)
BBH and Mandy have talked about spiders before.  Maybe you need to ban some of them?  They are crashing the server?
It's working now!  The problem was on their end then, not sure if you could have done anything.
Help, the server's fallen and it can't get up!  Happy001
[quote author=vitalfinds link=topic=2416.msg9635#msg9635 date=1140237520]
Alrighty!  Headbang  Occasion14
[/quote]

Glad to see you happy, Vital.

So is that a strike against cari.net? We need to keep track of stuff like this so we can make ojective evaluations about the best webhost.
It's a strike against using a shared server on a machine that hosts 587 other web sites.  Smile
Pages: 1 2