TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: My Favorite Feature Is On Sale!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can't believe that the regular price for this "feature" (feature is ebayese for unnecessary crap) is $3  :Smile

Quote:***Get Border for a Quarter from January 31 – February 1*** 

January 30, 2006 | 05:00PM PST/PT

Try Border for $0.25 during this 2-day special offer on www.ebay.com and www.ebaymotors.com (for non-vehicles listings only). With this upgrade, a purple colored Border is placed around your listing on listings pages to differentiate and draw attention to your item.

The promotion will start on Tuesday, January 31, 2006 at 00:00:01 PT (12:00 AM plus one second) and end on Wednesday, February 1, 2006 at 23:59:59 PT (11:59 PM plus 59 seconds). Listings created prior to January 31, 2006 that are scheduled to start during the promotional period (January 31–February 1, 2006) will be eligible for the promotional rate. Take advantage of this promotion to try Border with all your listings!

During the Border for a Quarter Promotion:

For auction-style, Fixed Price, Real Estate, and Ad Format (which run for less than or equal to 30 days) listings, the fee for Border will be $0.25. This promotion will not apply to the following types of listings: International, Live Auction, Professional Services, Motors Vehicles, and Store Inventory listings. For full details about the promotion, please see our information page.

We hope you enjoy the Border for a Quarter promotion!

http://pages.ebay.com/promo/quarterborde...me=CMDV:AB
Tongue2
I just LOVE it when eBay offers such incentives!  What to list... what to list.
Wow.
I think I have a few listings running.
I'll go in and put my own border for FREE.  LOL

Naw why waste my time.

Wave
I still have credit with them, maybe I can use it on the borders  lol  Big Grin

Angel  Angel7
Attract buyers, increase bids

I'd like to see eBay publish the actual percentage increases in buyers/bids for each of its listing enhancements. Smile
I purposely do NOT buy from a seller that uses the purple border.  I figure if they can be talked into that asinine feature, I probably don't want to buy from them.  But then... I'm an ass.