TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: 'Grandpa Munster' Al Lewis Dies at 95
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That sucks.  Crybaby2
I was surprised he was 95 years old.  He sure was well known considering The Munsters and Car 54 only ran a few short years.  (Other then re-runs)
No way!!! I Loved the Musters.  Everyone I knew back then loved Herman and although I really liked Herman because he was goofy, I really favored Grandpa.  Oh this is oh so sad.  :'(

Speaking of the Musters, remember Yvonne De Carlo, the actress who played Herman's wife, Lily Munster?  She was born right here where I live - in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.  (a little Canadian history).

Oh grandpa....he was great, blowing up the basement...poof!  He was hillarious.  He'll be missed.
Quote:She was born right here where I live - in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.

More Grandpa Canadian history. Grandpa Munster appeared in the music video for Bif Naked's "Rich and Filthy' song 3 years ago. Grandpa was his usual obnoxious self in the video and "rapped".  She lives in Vancouver too.  Smile