TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Shopping Comparison Site Become.com Offers New Retailers 30 Days of Free Clicks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Promotion Details

Overview:  The Become.com “Free Clicks” retailer promotion will begin February 14th (12am PST) and run through March 15th (11:59pm PST).  During this period, new Become.com retailers will receive a credit for the traffic charges they generate.  Additionally, Current retailers, who are bidding above the Become.com CPC minimum rates, will receive a credit for 14% of their traffic charges over the same period.  The credits apply only to click charges that occur during the promotional period from Feb.14 - Mar.15, 2006.

New Retailers:

1. Qualification: To be eligible as a new retailer, retailers must not have been live on the Become.com site prior to the promotion announcement on January 24, 2006.  New retailers must also be enrolled in the Become.com CPC program.  Retailers who signup on or after January 24, 2006 can qualify to receive a credit back on their CPC charges during the promotional period of Feb.14 - Mar.15, 2006.  Retailers who are live on the Become.com site after the Feb. 14 start date will only receive a credit for the click charges they generate for the remainder of the promotional period.  Retailers must initially fund their accounts to have their products activated and live on the Become.com site.  Retailer accounts must also maintain a positive balance of funds to remain live on the Become.com site during the promotion.  Increases above the Become.com minimum CPC rates do not qualify for the credit. 

2. Terms of Credit: Within thirty (30) days after the end of the promotional period qualified new retailers will receive a credit to their account. The credit will only apply to clicks received during the promotional period.  The credit will be determined by the number of clicks the retailer received and Become.com’s minimum CPC rates for those clicks.  Become.com will only reimburse new qualified retailers the minimum category rate for each click, as determined by the category in which Become.com has assigned those clicks.  Qualified new retailers will receive an account credit for 100% of their qualified CPC campaign charges during the promotional period.

full details: https://www.become.com/merchant/Promotion.aspx
signup here: https://www.become.com/merchant/
I joined for the free month and uploaded my product feed.  If it brings a few more buyers to my virtual doors I'll be happy.  Mrgreen
1 Become buyer.  2 weeks to go.  I'm having better luck with Myspace classifieds.