TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Anita Bashes Ebay Users, Attacks Ebay, and Chit Chats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There!  Now, I can ramble without hijacking someone else's post.

Ramble on... Rabble rouser.

:blinkie:

Sign10
I got the impression that the OP of this thread was pointing the finger more at eBay for not going over the seller's listings, feedback, background, etc. with a fine tooth comb before using her as an example in Chatter.
I thought the OP got hammered pretty badly.
Could she have worded her post better?  Probably.  
I felt bad for the OP, so today I mentioned that some of the photos in question ARE now gone!  
hortonsbks gets her panties in a twist.
Should I explain, or just leave well enough alone?
http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?t...2000077805&tstart=0&mod=1139258408307

[quote author=xppman link=topic=2527.msg8956#msg8956 date=1139259664]
Ramble on... Rabble rouser.

:blinkie:

Sign10
[/quote]

Stray thoughts come to my mind when I am reading someone else's posts... therefore, I end up hijacking because I can't find the post that originally contained the subject. 
Just to hijack Anita's rambling thread for a moment ...... god A** (NAME CHANGED HERE TO PROTECT THE JERK) is an ass!  I must say that while many people on the Stores board irritate me, and others make me laugh .... that woman drives me crazy.  Could she be anymore of an authority about every last thing having to do with eBay?  And she is a Voices member?  Good god, no wonder ebay is so f*cked up - they are getting input from people like this!

....... Sorry .... now back to your regularly scheduled rambling thread .......

Quote:that woman drives me crazy.

she enjoys driving you crazy  Laughing7
True, very true! 
Quote:Could she be anymore of an authority about every last thing having to do with eBay?

I think she's just an authority on the topics you bring up.  I seem to remember one topic that started on the PowerSellers board and ended up on the Stores board last year...

I didn't know she was a Voices member but I did know she dislikes you for some reason.
Quote: ...but I did know she dislikes you for some reason

What??!!?? Nawwwwwww..... Patrice is just a warm and loveable little fuzzball....  What's not to like? 
Heh.    Toothy9

BBHC - Yup - you're right.  I had posted one comment on the PS board that I thought perhaps items in eBay stores overall would be decreasing after the 2005 Fee Fiasco.  She (hereinafter referred to as A**) jumped right on me in that wonderful charming jack-boot manner of hers, telling me I was 100% wrong.  So I posted over on the Stores board to get people's take on that.  She came over there and posted several more "charming" posts.

As I recall, she is the Queen of diversification and not putting all your eggs in the eBay basket - which I totally agree with.  However, when I said that I thought people would now be placing more items in off-eBay stores than on eBay, all of a sudden she felt that OF COURSE it made sense to stock up your eBay store.

I mostly lurk on the PS board now, but it seems when A** posts something there that is argumentative, another PSer always makes some veiled comment about whips and another line of business.  Now, for some reason, I just have this feeling that her business includes baby items, templates and some sort of serious adult store with whips n' chains.   Or maybe I just want to think that  ......