TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Enhancements to Buyer Requirements Tool for Sellers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:***Enhancements to Buyer Requirements Tool for Sellers*** 

February 07, 2006 | 10:36AM PST/PT

Buyer requirements allow sellers to block buyers from bidding on or purchasing your items based on criteria such as whether or not they have a PayPal account, their country of registration, and their buying history on eBay (read the Buyer Requirements help page for more information). Using this feature helps you minimize transactions with potentially risky buyers.

Starting this week, we're making Buyer Requirements even more effective. Now sellers will be able to review a new Buyer Requirements Activity Log. This log will show you who has been blocked in the previous 60 days by your Buyer Requirements preferences. This information helps sellers make more informed decisions about their Buyer Requirements selections. For example, sellers who discover they have blocked a large number of potential buyers from a specific country may decide to reconsider shipping to that country and unblocking those buyers.

You can also remove bidding restrictions you may have placed on individual buyers by adding those buyers to an exemption list. This will let them bid on your items in the future.

You can make these changes from your Buyer Requirements Activity Log, by signing in to My eBay and going to the Buyer Requirements section under Preferences.

For more information on Buyer Requirements, please visit the Buyer Requirements help page.
WOW they are really pushing it for the Express thing huh?

They want to make sure you have all the stupid stuff they enhanced
unenhanced by YOU. Before they fill this stupid half.com type web page /site with you wares.

Although I have 100% feedback from way more than required.
I'm already opted out.
I don't do Stores and I don't Do "Fixed Price listings".
(it costs more to list)

My PP account is hardly catching any of my sales anymore
so I don't feel the need to go and change my preferences there either.

Which BTW are to take any $$ from anyone in the US.

Now I see how they figured this all out.

WOW

They looked at guys like me who knew the SPP was
*BSCS to start with so we NEVER tried to STOP anyone /
anywhere in the US with an email account from sending us Money.

BSCS =*Bull Shit Corporate Speak...

Quote:For example, sellers who discover they have blocked a large number of potential buyers from a specific country may decide to reconsider shipping to that country and unblocking those buyers.

The crowds start cheering in Nigeria.  Smile
This whole thing is going to b a cluster F... well u know what.