TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: who broke it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Joe doesn't seem to EVER have a sense of humor.  IMHO

If I had any respect for him, I lost it when he received a violation warning from eBay that was WRONG.  Several people told him that he was not in violation. Showed him links and such.  He didn't want to confront eBay with the info because he was afraid of being suspended. 
[quote author=Anita link=topic=2602.msg9308#msg9308 date=1139789241]
Joe doesn't seem to EVER have a sense of humor.  IMHO
[/quote]

So then I shouldn't ever refer to him as Joe Laughing Hyena?
Anita Wrote:He didn't want to confront eBay with the info because he was afraid of being suspended.

He's been suspended from the boards many times. 
[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=2602.msg9310#msg9310 date=1139802664]
Anita Wrote:He didn't want to confront eBay with the info because he was afraid of being suspended.

He's been suspended from the boards many times. 
[/quote]

He has a few dozen posting IDs he brings out of storage during his board vacations.  Tongue
So who's postcardsFORsale?  It doesn't sound like postcards4sale!
I know some of Joe's other IDs.  He is easy to spot. 
Spot was NARUed.  Happy001
;D
[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=2602.msg9286#msg9286 date=1139780113]
Medved:

Quote:EBAY counts are not functional right now, due to EBAY not counting their auctions correctly (as evidenced by the main category page which gives crazy high numbers).

http://www.medved.net/cgi-bin/cal.exe?EIND

eBay showed under 14 million listings on the 7th, 21 million on the 8th, 33 million on the 9th, and 55 million on the 10th when Medved gave up. eBay's category page is showing about 56 million now. Laughing7
[/quote]

Medved is showing counts again.  Auction counts dropped 2 million in the past 2 weeks.

e d i t I fixed the subject
Wow.  That's really low.  Guess that means maybe we'll have a listing sale on the dot com on Tuesday?
Pages: 1 2 3 4