TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: who broke it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
come on down to the glitchfest this weekend!  Occasion18
eBay doesn't have glitches.  postcards4sale was able to list 400 items yesterday without any problems.  Smile  The people complaining about missing items, missing stores, search problems, and "page not found" errors are just posting on the boards to get sympathy buyers.  Laughing7
[Image: warnwarn.gif][br] 
You left out folks complaining about hackers and attempted hackers.  Whip2

I chuckle every time I read one of postcards the bad's posts, now, though.  I didn't think anyone could have LESS credibility than a troll hiding behind a posting ID, but he outdid himself when he made his feedback private.    A troll hiding behind a posting ID with private feedback. 
I suspect postcards is not a troll but a mole.
A company stooge, an ebay or LieWorld puppet,
a "Voices" member on koolaid.

They do exist. Believe it or not.  :blinkie:
Medved:

Quote:EBAY counts are not functional right now, due to EBAY not counting their auctions correctly (as evidenced by the main category page which gives crazy high numbers).

http://www.medved.net/cgi-bin/cal.exe?EIND

eBay showed under 14 million listings on the 7th, 21 million on the 8th, 33 million on the 9th, and 55 million on the 10th when Medved gave up. eBay's category page is showing about 56 million now. Laughing7
[quote author=xppman link=topic=2602.msg9277#msg9277 date=1139758763]
[/quote]
I don't think Postcards is a mole or a troll. But I do think that he definitely rhymes with both of those.  Bootyshake
Well, I certainly don't think it is eBay's responsiblity to educate people about these glitches and problems.  After all, do we want a bunch of people who have to be held by the hand as they navigate eBay?  Let 'em figure it out on their own!  Bah humbug!  
[quote author=landofsmiles link=topic=2602.msg9294#msg9294 date=1139784769]
[quote author=xppman link=topic=2602.msg9277#msg9277 date=1139758763]
[/quote]
I don't think Postcards is a mole or a troll. But I do think that he definitely rhymes with both of those.  Bootyshake
[/quote]

Happy001
Apparently, JoeEagleFarter didn't appreciate my response to PostCards.   :'(

joeeaglefeather  (2280 )  View Listings | Report  Feb-12-06 15:45 PST  18 of 19 
wow, you folks can get downright VICIOUS... adios 
http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?t...1000221558&tstart=0&mod=1139788742719

BBH made me say it.
I saw that and I was surprised that Joe didn't have more of a sense of humor than that. Go figure.
Pages: 1 2 3 4