TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Don't go bird hunting with the vice president . . .
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Cheney is a longtime friend who comes to the ranch to hunt about once a year and is "a very safe sportsman."

Laughing4
I find this paragraph interesting: 

"Fortunately, the vice president has got a lot of medical people around him and so they were right there and probably more cautious than we would have been," she said. "The vice president has got an ambulance on call, so the ambulance came."

So, the Veep travel with a medical crew ..... probably to bring him back to life after one of his heart attacks.  Perhaps his finger was on the trigger while the ole pump started acting up?

That's pretty funny! Reminds me of when Gerald Ford (not the sharpest crayon in the box) was President. Seemed like everytime he went out on the golfcourse, he'd hit someone with a golfball.  Signs050
Quote:"This is something that happens from time to time. You know, I've been peppered pretty well myself," said Armstrong.

birdshot or pepper spray?  Happy001
The post on the Stores Board is going wild!  Toooooo funny. 
The ecommerce side of the story:

Quote:IT ISN'T over for Dick Cheney just yet. Now come the bumper stickers and T-shirts.

Try typing "Cheney shooting" into a few internet search engines. You'll see everything from coffee mugs to T-shirts taking a swipe at the US Vice-President.

Amateur artists, aided by illustration software and the internet, are hitting eBay and CafePress.com, the biggest online instant T-shirt company, with scores of products keyed to "Quailgate", as one T-shirt calls it...

full article: http://www.theage.com.au/news/world/dick...50319.html