TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Home Page Featured Listing at 50 % Discount!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:***Home Page Featured Listing at 50 % Discount!*** 

10 February, 2006 | 07:53 PM IST

Dear Sellers,

Give your listings the maximum mileage. Get them on the eBay.in Home Page at a 50% Discount! 5 Days Only! Starts 13th February 2006.

When is it?

Starting Monday February 13, 2006 between 00:00:02 IST (12:00 AM plus 2 seconds on February 13, 2006) and ending 23:59:59 IST on Friday, February 17, 2006 (11:59 PM plus 59 seconds).

Who is eligible?

Home Page feature listing can be used by any registered seller who has a minimum feedback score of 10. All categories are included. Formats included are Fixed Price and Auction. All listings created on or before the promotion period and scheduled to go live during the promotion period will be included in the promotion.

What are the Benefits?

Home Page – A prominent area of the site where buyers visit and look for items to buy. With this feature your listing has a chance to rotate on the home page of eBay.in. In addition your item will also appear on the Home Page Featured Items section which is a separate section of all items featured on the Home Page.
Click here to know more about Home Page Feature.

What are the fees during the promotion?

Home Page Featured for Single Quantity Listing - Rs. 75/-
Home Page Featured for Multiple Quantity Listing - Rs. 150/-
Note - All other charges, Final Value Fees and other feature fees will be charged as applicable.

What you need to do?

Select Homepage Featured while creating your listing.

What is excluded?

* Ad format and Shop format listings are excluded from this promotion
    * All listings created during the promotion period and scheduled to go live after the promotion period are excluded from the promotion
    * Listings revised during the promotion are excluded from the promotion

ebayway indiaway  :twistedevil:
Wow, only $1.70 for homepage featured instead of $3.40!

Oh I thought is was for the US so I just put up 800 auctions.

NOT

Happy001
Hey, this sounds like the .com site! eBay's community values at work!

Quote:Things have changed since ebay has taken over i remember the days of baazeee it was quite good the people were also very friendly and supportive to the problems of the sellers.
The interests of the seller used to be protected but things have changed the seller is always in fear of a/c suspension many of my old friends who is used to sell and had powerseller status, they say that ebay doesn;t protects the interest of the sellers also there are lot of ebay's nigeris frauds.
There are also many reasons, If u see many powersellers and big sellers are no longer registered.
The sellers say that ebay suspends a/c without 1st warning and sometimes without good reason which could be otherwise sorted out through talks.

http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=600000228&tstart=0

I like the title of this thread  Laughing7
Quote:EBAY 's UNFAIR POLICIES ARE DEADLY VIRUS KILLING GENUINE SELLERS
http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=500000378&tstart=0

The sellers on eBay.in actually have it worse than on the .com site.  On the .com site eBay just pulls a listing for a policy violation.  On the .in site eBay pulls the listing and automatically suspends the seller for 30 days.  I read one thread where someone commented that over 1/2 of all .in sellers have been suspended at one time or another for 30 days.

Nigerian fraud is also out of control on the .in site.
On the .in site eBay pulls the listing and automatically suspends the seller for 30 days.

And sellers keep coming back after that?? 
Wow, they didn't get to suspend me when I violated policy with my listings there.

Maybe because they were kinda screwed, because their policy didn't match the policy pages since they never bothered to update them.  Hmm, I wonder if they have yet, LOL, I should go check

[quote author=dnc_ont link=topic=2617.msg9374#msg9374 date=1139871543]
Wow, they didn't get to suspend me when I violated policy with my listings there.

Maybe because they were kinda screwed, because their policy didn't match the policy pages since they never bothered to update them.  Hmm, I wonder if they have yet, LOL, I should go check

[/quote]

The 1-strike and you're suspended rule only applies to people whose home site is .in.  The rest of us are free to go there and violate their policies. Laughing7

Quote:And sellers keep coming back after that?? 

I don't think there's anywhere else to go unless you open your own web site.