TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: eBay Stores September Brown Bag Lunch 9/28 2 pm PST
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quote:Nothing ever changes with the BBL

Nalana replies : Hmm.... I wasn't aware that this was happening but I will pass your concerns along to the BBL Scheduling Team along with your suggestion that future BBLs be cancelled.   

Jery replies:  Thank you for attending.  if you haven't already done so, please take a moment to join the eBay Spam List Group. By joining this group, you'll receive an endless supply of promotional eBay spam emails . Invite your friends to be spammed by the eBay Spam List Group as well by sending them the link below :

Laughing4
You people are just CRANKY!  Plenty of people posted how wonderful the Barf Bag Lunch was.  Sheeeesh! 
I saw a program on National Geographic recently.
India has a very large % of the “call centers” for BIG US companies that used to employee folks in the US and other developed contrys as well.

I’ve often thought ebay was one of the corporations who “sold out” the US workers.
Now I’m sure they have.  Wave
[quote author=xppman link=topic=278.msg2218#msg2218 date=1128022995]
I saw a program on National Geographic recently.
India has a very large % of the “call centers” for BIG US companies that used to employee folks in the US and other developed contrys as well.

I’ve often thought ebay was one of the corporations who “sold out” the US workers.
Now I’m sure they have.   Wave

[/quote]

eBay has DEFINITELY sold out!  Look at the names of the eBay employees that sign e-mails.
Quote:Look at the names

Now that you mention it, it is strange that they all have such short one letter last names: A., B. C., etc.  I have noticed that a lot of eBay employees' last name is T.    ...very few with the last name Z. though  Smile:twistedevil: :twistedevil:

EDITED to add:  I would love to know which person in eBay management had the bright idea to just use the initial of the last name.
That’s funny. I didn't even get a last initial in my e mails of “violating policy”.
Hmmmmm.

It would have been nice to address my e mails to Mr. T.
[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=278.msg2224#msg2224 date=1128028431]
Quote:Look at the names

Now that you mention it, it is strange that they all have such short one letter last names: A., B. C., etc.  I have noticed that a lot of eBay employees' last name is T.    ...very few with the last name Z. though  Smile:twistedevil: :twistedevil:

EDITED to add:  I would love to know which person in eBay management had the bright idea to just use the initial of the last name.

[/quote]

I would rather know who told eBay it would be "Cute" if their staffers had baby names like Jake Jake.  What's up with that one?
[quote author=Anita link=topic=278.msg2214#msg2214 date=1128022348]
You people are just CRANKY!  Plenty of people posted how wonderful the Barf Bag Lunch was.  Sheeeesh! 
[/quote]
yes, I was one of those who replied that I actually read it.  I didn't say I attended it or participated in it, haven't gotten that drunk yet.  Smileykoolaid  Just that it was speckled with enough decent commentary mostly re: the new guides/reviews thing to keep me entertained.
I'm hoping Jake is his first and last name... otherwise I will throw up. 
Pages: 1 2