TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Pinkslapped for this?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
He already has a 52" ..... plasma tv  Tongue
Okay, who wants to report them for having this in their listing, "We accept cash payments."
I can't believe that both peedon and peeonyou are taken as user IDs.  Never mind I found one  :twistedevil:

Quote:Xppman TOLD me to do it! 

Anita now stop it or I'll have to... well never mind.  Whip2
[quote author=amy link=topic=2631.msg9519#msg9519 date=1140056747]
I can't believe that both peedon and peeonyou are taken as user IDs.  Never mind I found one  :twistedevil:

[/quote]

http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?t...1000224432&tstart=0&mod=1140060251952

Would this be it?? :-)

I was going to post some smart ass remark about cashing out your IRAs and investing it in inventory purchased from a wholesale list bought on eBay . . . but I was afraid someone would actually do it.  :-(
Beth,
You could be right.  I'm not the sharpest crayon in the box, but some of the posters lately are making me look VERY bright!!

Boinktard... that is soooooooooooo funny!  "Someone" should quit registering using their own State of residence.  I'm in AZ, but I like to register new posting IDs using a NY addy.  Wink
Anita you're too funny!

boinkard has a website too!
[quote author=Anita link=topic=2631.msg9511#msg9511 date=1140050874]
It is me.  Xppman was tooooo  :chicken3:

[/quote]

Prove you're not :chicken3: too.  Go post on the PayPal board with your new posting ID 2funny

diger7 Wrote:boinktard has a website too!

I've been to boinktard.com.  That web site sucks!!!
"Go post on the PayPal board with your new posting ID"

I'll have to give that some more thought.  I've always been chicken of the PP Board.
Subject line of an email I received from eBay today:

Quote:boinktard, Check out these amazing deals on eBay

:blinkie:
Pages: 1 2 3 4