TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: I always found Amazon buyers to be a tad brighter then eBay buyers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Until today.  Item purchased Feb 14.  Item shipped same day.  e-mail received today asking if item has been shipped.  He was "under the impression he should have already received package."   
Had he selected the teleportation delivery option??

(He's probably an eBay buyer who got tired of trying to find the stores listings and decided to follow the sellers over to the River. :-))

[quote author=Anita link=topic=2661.msg9524#msg9524 date=1140070845]
Until today.  Item purchased Feb 14.  Item shipped same day.  e-mail received today asking if item has been shipped.  He was "under the impression he should have already received package."   
[/quote]

Why didn't he have it, huh??????????

When I order from barnesandnoble.com and pay for standard ground delivery I get the order the SAME DAY!!!!!!!!!
(I really do  Tongue )
I e-mailed the guy back with all the details.  I imagine he confused his purchase from me with someone else.  I was nice. 
I'll hijack this thread (it was getting lonely way down there) for my AZ buyer rant of the day.

4 out of 5:    "good quality and fast delivery, Thanks!"

Gosh, thanks.  :-P

We received this "positive" feedback 2 weeks ago:

buyer Wrote:good but case was cracked and CD was used.

The buyer is right.  The case was cracked and the CD was used.  --both of which were mentioned in the item description.

I think the morons are coming out in droves lately.