TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Sonic Teenager Deterrent repels teenagers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:As a form of revenge against disruptive youth, it is almost too sweet - a device that annoys teenagers so intensely they have to disperse and loiter somewhere else.

Police have given their backing to a gadget that sends out an ultra high-pitched noise that can be heard only by those under 20 and is so distressing it forces them to clutch their ears in discomfort..

But because the body's natural ability to detect some frequency wave bands diminishes almost entirely after 20, adults are completely immune to the sounds.

The Sonic Teenager Deterrent, nicknamed the Mosquito because of its sound, has proved so successful in warding off gangs from trouble-spots that it has been endorsed by the police and local authorities...

full article: http://telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?x...oise16.xml
Hot damn, I gotta buy me some of these.

Install one at the front door and one at the back, to keep all the stupid friends away, and one in the living room for when I just want to drive my own kids insane.
Quote:using his four children as guinea pigs

They ran away the next day.
Sign13