TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Nearly half of motorists talk to their cars on a regular basis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Nearly half of motorists regularly talk to their cars, giving words of encouragement ahead of a long trip and lavishing praise for a job well done at journey's end, according to research on Monday.

A survey of 2,000 owners also found 40 percent thought their car had a personality and was capable of being upset whilst 19 percent worried about how their car was feeling.

full article: http://today.reuters.co.uk/news/newsArti...ingSummary&storyID=2006-02-20T132729Z_01_JON048264_RTRUKOC_0_TRANSPORT-BRITAIN-CARS.xml

Iroc
I talk to the subway, does that count?  Icon_biggrin
I read once that there is a huge percentage of people that pick their noses at stop lights.  And there are!!
I wonder if I could make a living as a "car whisperer". Happy001
yes Anita, I've seen that, for those that don't have time to grab lunch Iroc Yuk
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Double Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Quote:Giving a pet name to their car but not their human partners was admitted to by 20 percent of women

Laughing7
[quote author=Anita link=topic=2744.msg9815#msg9815 date=1140552634]
I read once that there is a huge percentage of people that pick their noses at stop lights.  And there are!!
[/quote]

Yes, it's amazing how many people forget that they are surrounded by windows?  They'll do that in their car for the world to see but they wouldn't dare walk down the street picking their nose?