TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: DarleneB@eBay.com Wastes a Post Giving Another Canned UNhelpful answer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:darleneb@ebay.com View Listings  | Report   Feb-23-06 09:29 PST  57 of 97
Hi everyone,

Thank you for posting this issue. We apologize for the problems you are experiencing. The Stores product team is currently working to solve these issues quickly. We will provide an update as soon as we know more.

Regards,
Darlene

An eBay employee gives a canned apology but  no hint of a prorated refund for services not delivered.  :Smile

http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?t...2000087833&start=0

Darleneb@eBay.com 's canned answer came 16 hours after that thread was started. :Smile
What can the Pinks reallllly say??  The truth would have to be, "We know we hire morons to run the site." 
At least the Barf Bag Lunch probably won't be a snoozer today.  LOL

I don't think I have ever seen eBay give any kind of compensation.  If they did, they would go broke.

I was locked OUT of my store for 3 days once.  I received apologies... the end.
Quote:What can the Pinks reallllly say??

Nothing, that's the problem.  The community development eBay "pink" employees that are sent to the boards aren't the actual programmers and more times than not are clueless about anything that happens outside their "team".
How many teams does it take to screw in a light bulb?  Laughing7
Quote:How many teams does it take to screw in a light bulb?  Laughing7

That depends on whether or not they're blondes............ Dazed012

Maybe they should call eBay express.

Clue Less Express

Hey it could work...
As long as the ebay and PayPal logos are no where in sight.

Then the "Clue Less" (75% of online shoppers) will "Buy IT NOW"
and give PayPal all their personal information for the privilege.

I doubt It

But we will see wont we?

[Image: ohno.gif]
Quote:Then the "Clue Less" (75% of online shoppers) will "Buy IT NOW"
and give PayPal all their personal information for the privilege.

When pigs fly.  Snorting
Quote:  :blinkie: eBay Acknowledges Store Technical Bugs 2funny

Quote:On February 22, eBay Storeowners began reporting problems with features that were causing visitors to be unable to navigate their Stores, and in some cases, be unable to visit their Stores at all. On February 24, eBay posted an acknowledgement that there were bugs and said they had been fixed. Sellers were angry that eBay failed to communicate with users to acknowledge the problem; at no time did eBay post about the problem on the Systems Announcement Board, a place designed to communicate with users about site technical problems.
http://auctionbytes.com/cab/abn/y06/m02/i27/s01