TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: If anyone wants to post that "eBay Bob" picture on the boards....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I wouldn't.

pierrelebel has earned himself an indefinate suspension from the boards, apparently from posting an anti-pink pic - I'm guessing it to be the eBay Bob spoof post, created by someone from the Stores board I believe.

Pierre is (was?) a Voices .ca member, so nobody is safe from the Nazi Pinks LOL

(Disclaimer:  This advice assumes that you actually give a sheet about having access to the eBay boards)
Is it this one?

[Image: ppbob134qo.jpg]

Wow Pierre is (was?) a Voices .ca member?

The Nazi Pinks are  Smileybrainwashed
LOL, no not that one  ;D

This one:

[img width=600 height=282]http://dereks-clothing.com/pics/ebaybob.jpg[/img]

Yep, Pierre is (was? LOL) one of the most helpful posters on the Canadian boards as far as eBay knowledge and helping newbies goes.  Must be the new Community Manager we've got for the .ca 'community' LOL.  More of a boinktard than Carly and her sister Moira..

Ads also posted that picture.  I don't know if it is still there today though.
Right, Ads' post(s) with that pic are still on the Stores board.  I emailed him and let him know, just in case..

Obviously (so far) it's just the .ca  Confusedmileyazwipe: that has absolutely no sense of humour.
[quote author=dnc_ont link=topic=2835.msg10137#msg10137 date=1141055696]
Right, Ads' post(s) with that pic are still on the Stores board.  I emailed him and let him know, just in case..

Obviously (so far) it's just the .ca  Confusedmileyazwipe: that has absolutely no sense of humour.

[/quote]

No sense of humor, or ... the truth hurts!
LOL we had such hopes for the new guy, that he'd be reasonable.

A bunch of last years banned have emailed him asking about getting those indefinate bans lifted..  Asking whether it's reasonable for a person who got slapped 3 times for 3 MINOR violations should get a months suspension, only to have Carlyzilla turn around and decide that forever would be better.
Getting banned forever would be a good thing for me.  At least I would get over my sick addiction. 
[quote author=dnc_ont link=topic=2835.msg10134#msg10134 date=1141054232]
LOL, no not that one  ;D

This one:

[img width=600 height=282]http://dereks-clothing.com/pics/ebaybob.jpg[/img]

[/quote]

I thought Meg had blond hair???
[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=2835.msg10148#msg10148 date=1141076317]

I thought Meg had blond hair???
[/quote]

She normally wears a wig.
Pages: 1 2