TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Get 20% Cash Back on SkypeOut Purchases when you pay with MONEYBOOKERS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Moneybookers has teamed up with Skype, one of the leading VoIP providers, to offer you a 20% cashback bonus when you buy SkypeOut credits in March. All you need to do is select the Moneybookers payment method when purchasing your SkypeOut package.

Skype allows you to make cheap domestic and international phone calls over the Internet. If you don't have Skype yet, you can download it for free at http://www.skype.com.

Benefit from this exclusive offer and buy SkypeOut credit today!

*20% cashback bonus is calculated on the value of the purchased SkypeOut package and can only be obtained for purchases of SkypeOut credits between March 1st 2006 0:00 am and March 31st 2006 12 pm on http://www.skype.com. Only available to customers that have not purchased SkypeOut credits via Moneybookers within the last 3 months.

http://www.moneybookers.com/skype/en/

eBay's Safe Payment Policy no longer allows its sellers to accept Moneybookers does it?  Yet eBay (Skype) accepts it...  ;D
Quote:eBay's Safe Payment Policy no longer allows its sellers to accept Moneybookers does it?  Yet eBay (Skype) accepts it...

I was thinking that before I scrolled down and saw you were too.

Maybe it's just me, but I will not knowingly pay for any more carp ebay offers
except Yes... I'm still running a few auctions and still using PayPal to receive payments for those few hold outs who still want to pay that way.

When I see how they have reinvested millions in other markets and services,
while turning their backs and allowing it's core
market and services to continue to erode:
It just makes me want to pay them less and less for anything they offer.

Just a rough observation but last month ebay and paypal combined,
got less than $40.00 to $50.00 total out of me.  Laughing7

I'm hoping that everything they touch will turn to wombat poo poo.

I also tell anyone who asks about ebay or PP the bottom line.

They SUCK. 
Laughing4

Further proof that eBay's "Safe Payments Policy" had little to do with user safety and had a lot to do with its (probable) plans to make the entire eBay site--starting with eBay Express--PayPal only.

Quote:Just a rough observation but last month ebay and paypal combined,
got less than $40.00 to $50.00 total out of me.

We have 2 eBay stores but our monthly COMBINED eBay fees including both store subscriptions, listing fees, and FVFs have been under $100 every month since the end of 2004 .  In 2003 our average monthly eBay bill was $1500.  eBay lost  Tongue
Skype chose Moneybookers over PayPal because there aren't any chargebacks for sellers.  :hoxmassnow10:
[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=2885.msg10303#msg10303 date=1141408912]
Skype chose Moneybookers over PayPal because there aren't any chargebacks for sellers.   :hoxmassnow10:
[/quote]

I bolded the important part.  Smile
The important part was that we had to remove Moneybookers as a payment option on eBay  Angryfire