TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Catherine, pregnant with her first child
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Catherine, pregnant with her first child, paid a visit to her obstetrician's office. After the exam, she shyly began, "My husband wants me to ask you..." "I know, I know," the doctor said, placing a reassuring hand on her shoulder. "I get asked that all the time. Sex is fine until late in the pregnancy." "No, that's not it," Catherine confessed. "He wants to know if I can still mow the lawn."

*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@

When a woman steals your husband, there is no better revenge than to let her keep him.

*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@

A cowboy and his new bride ask the hotel desk clerk for a room. "Congratulations on your wedding!" the clerk says. "Would you like the bridal, then?" "Naw, thanks," says the cowboy. "I'll just hold her by the ears till she gets the hang of it."
I like the cowboy joke.  Smile
Big Grin ;D
A cowboy and his new bride ask the hotel desk clerk for a room. "Congratulations on your wedding!" the clerk says. "Would you like the bridal, then?" "Naw, thanks," says the cowboy. "I'll just hold her by the ears till she gets the hang of it."

;D
:gingersmiley: