TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Today's upgrade marks the start of a friendlier, more effective Bidchaser...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Confusedmileyyoyo:

Quote:Orlando, FLORIDA. Bidchaser, Inc. ( http://www.bidchaser.com ) announces the latest update to its online stores service. "Bidchaser set out a year ago to provide its membership, whether merchants or buyers, the best possible online shopping experience," said Tejal Shah, Bidchaser's newly appointed Director of Business Development, "and today's upgrade marks the start of a friendlier, more effective Bidchaser Marketplace."

As her first task, Ms. Shah started a thorough review of Bidchaser's customer support and user experience business practices. "It is my goal to become personally involved in making Bidchaser the web's friendliest and most responsive shopping portal." said Ms. Shah....

Quote:ABOUT Ms. TEJAL SHAH

Tejal Shah holds a B.A degree in English Literature and an advanced degree in Interior Decoration. She is currently pursuing her MBA degree. Ms. Shah comes to Bidchaser after a five-year stint in the Television industry as both an actor and director...

full press release: http://www.bidchaser.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1223
Kaofour
Whenever I click on ANY of their browse by categories links, it takes me to the *Adult* section sign in page. 

Antiques category:

Quote: Mature Items Login Confirmation...

Terms of Use Mature Audiences Category.

You must be a responsible adult over the age of 18 (or the age of consent in the jurisdiction from which this site is being accessed) to view the Adults-Only category pages. Materials available in this category include graphic visual depictions and descriptions of nudity and sexual activity. Federal, state or local laws may prohibit visiting this adult category if you are under 18 years of age. By entering your User ID and Password to access this site, to list an item, or to bid or buy an item in this category, you are making the following statements:

Umm, I think they have a brand new glitch.  Smile