TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Some Pinks are almost real normal people :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://forums.ebay.ca/thread.jspa?threadID=600004507&tstart=0&mod=1142441138523

rodney@ebay.com View Listings | Report 15-03-06 11:41 EST 18 of 18
Hi valleyboy42.

I'm not sure why that happens. I'm involved in new site features rather than enforcement so I don't have a lot of info to offer you. If you've reported this concern already then I suspect these will not be alive for long.

Normally when a seller gets NARU'd, I thought ALL their listings were pulled. That's what happened to me when I got NARU'd. (Yes it's true. I was suspended from eBay and all my listings pulled a couple years ago because the humungous amount of testing that I do on the site made me look really suspicious, and they didn't know I was a staffer.

Even though I work here and knew why it happened, man I felt TERRIBLE. I tried going through the same channels as real customers to get re-instated and it was quite an eye-opener!

---

Rodney's a good sport LOL

Quote:Some Pinks are almost real normal people Big Grin

eBay upper management might disagree with that statement if the stories I've heard about how they treat their lowest level employees worse than they treat sellers are true.  Smile
I don't have a problem with the pinks.  It is their job to dish out BS.  They are given their scripts to copy and paste from.
I would hate to have to work for eBay.  It would be difficult to be employed by a company I had absolutely NO respect for. 
Quote:I would hate to have to work for eBay.  It would be difficult to be employed by a company I had absolutely NO respect for. 

What if you lived in a town with only two employers: eBay and Wal-Mart?  Which one would you rather work for?  Angel1
[quote author=amy link=topic=3047.msg10999#msg10999 date=1142565607]
Quote:I would hate to have to work for eBay.  It would be difficult to be employed by a company I had absolutely NO respect for.  

What if you lived in a town with only two employers: eBay and Wal-Mart?  Which one would you rather work for?  Angel1
[/quote]

:o
Anita would be at stop lights with a squeegie.  (Did I spell that right?)
[quote author=iron_chick link=topic=3047.msg11084#msg11084 date=1142697449]
Anita would be at stop lights with a squeegie.  (Did I spell that right?)
[/quote]

You got that right! 
OK, now imagine that you need a new squeegie and the only store in town is Wal-Mart.  Mail order isn't an option because your town was quarantined after an unfortunate nuclear waste accident.  Where would you buy your new squeegie? 
I would walk uphill (both ways) in the snow with no shoes on to make my purchase at the next nearest town.
Laughing4
Pages: 1 2