TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: A few pictures from ChiangMai
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yep: Anyone doing the "tour" thing is for sure, missing out on experiencing any real city.

I wish I was NOT with my parents when we were in Amsterdam.  Laughing7

Glad I didn't get to go to Istanbul but would have loved too.

But then again, I'd probably be posting here right now from some
Turkish jail. If you know what I mean.  :blinkie:

The last time I was overseas was when I was a teenager.
My last week in Saudi was with a shaved head and a tour of the Saudi prison system.
Courtesy of a fine chap my mom knew who worked at the British embassy.

I don't want to back there. LOL
[quote author=regic link=topic=3084.msg11172#msg11172 date=1142895742]
Is that 2 hours for delivery or is that how long it takes the waiter to bring you your food?
[/quote]

That's for the waiter to bring your food. They're just kidding around, though. Service wasn't bad, although the food kinda was. Mama Falafel is the best, though. Even though that's not traditional Thai food. Xman got the original in the Middle East. Last night I got some chicken in a mango cream sauce that was delicious.
Here's a picture I took from a previous trip:

[Image: P3130048.jpg]
I like the assassinate picture.  The bad translation reminds me of one time several years ago when I used AltaVista's Babelfish to translate an email I was sending into German and wound up telling someone to go perform an unnatural act with a barnyard animal. :-[  Luckily she had a sense of humor even though it was a business related email. 
Heh...assassinate by chemical SPAYING...heh  :blinkie:

Happy001

Nice signs  Smile
Pages: 1 2