TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Friars and Cats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A group of friars lived in a monastery. As with many monasteries, the friars found it necessary to run a small business to support themselves. They ran a floral shop. One day one of the friars brought in an exquisite find: a Venus fly trap. It was such a cute thing, they couldn't bear to sell it, so they just kept it on display. But after a while, it grew so big that flies were no longer enough to satisfy it. It ate cockroaches, but it kept growing. It ate mice, but it still kept growing. It ate chipmunks, squirrels, cats, then raccoons and dogs and ponies. Finally the villagers got wise to this and attempted to put a stop to it. But try as they might, no one could. One way or another, the friars outsmarted the townsfolk and raided their farms of large animals. Finally the villagers pooled their money and hired a professional named Hugh to come in and capture the friars. Hugh stormed the monastery, destroyed the fly trap, captured the friars, and turned them over to the police. The moral of this story is: Only Hugh can prevent florist friars.

:asshat2:

Why was the cat afraid of the tree?
Because of its bark.

Why did the bear run around his bed?
He wanted to catch up on his sleep.

Why didn't the leopard go on vacation?
It couldn't find the right spot.

What has more lives than a cat?
A frog -- it croaks every night

Groannnnnnnnn.........Gosh, that hurts.  I can't wash my ears out fast enough!    Puke
Quote:Only Hugh can prevent florist friars.

:Smile
2 :poopbanaana:  :poopbanaana: (on a scale of  1-10)
[quote author=kim link=topic=3116.msg11264#msg11264 date=1143070050]
2 :poopbanaana:  :poopbanaana: (on a scale of  1-10)
[/quote]

on a scale of 1-10 I give them a SUCKS!  Happy3