TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Crazed Onion Eating Monster Rabbit Rampages In Village Terrifying Residents
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:No carrot is safe as monster rabbit goes on rampage

WHEN rumours began to spread about a monstrous rabbit stalking a Northumberland village, some locals unwisely dismissed it as an April Fool’s prank.

They are laughing no more. It may be a bunny story, but the chilling tale of the Beast of Felton is a haunted stranger to the world of Watership Down.

At the Northumberland Arms, hunched villagers whisper of the giant, ravenous rabbit prowling the community at night. No one, it seems, can catch it, and no home-grown vegetable is safe...

full article: http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2-2122656.html
Considering all the sightings, but no capture, think they'll nickname it *Nessie*?  Big Grin
Someone should make a horror movie about the monster rabbit. Laughing7
Run Mr Carrot! :carrot: Bunny
R.I.P.  :'(

My neighbor had a pen of rabbits - more than a dozen. He neglected due diligence - forgot that those guys can dig - and, faced with the stew pot, the rabbits staged a mass escape.

First I saw of it was a monster in my front lawn, mowing my grass for me, and fertilizing it as well. Think Cocker Spaniel size. I didn't know they came that big.

Well that was last fall. The rabbits, minus a few who lost arguments with cars or coyotes, are established here now. I have seen a flock of little bunnies, some folks are feeding them, all is well.
[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=3306.msg14834#msg14834 date=1148415568]
R.I.P.  :'(
[/quote]

Poor wabbit  Bunny