TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Customers Experience Rebate Problems at Amazon.com and other Etailers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Delivering promised rebates to customers is a weak spot for many online retailers.  Smile

Quote:I went straight to Amazon.com. I knew the shopping giant offered super-duper rebates for buying a cell phone with new wireless service (that's how I bought my last phone). Plus, I didn't have to deal with salespeople...

I bought the package on Nov. 28, 2005, and immediately applied for the rebate on Amazon's site. Then all I had to do was wait for that surprise check in my mailbox...

I'm still waiting...

Judging by shopper forums on FatWallet.com, many other people have rebate problems, and it's certainly not exclusive to Amazon. FatWallet has a whole forum topic devoted to rebates and related tracking. And under that subgroup, I found kinship with other shoppers helplessly waiting for their $150...

full article: http://news.com.com/18+weeks+in+Amazon+r...g=nefd.pop
Quote:Judging by shopper forums on FatWallet.com, many other people have rebate problems

Yes, they sure do, mail-in rebates are the worst. Angryfire