TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: eBay changing feedback system ??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=3353.msg12281#msg12281 date=1144868753]

If eBay wants buyers to have a shipping time rating that would actually be meaningful and reflect on the seller's performance (instead of the performance of UPS/USPS), they should consider stealing GEMM's 'time to ship' rating which shows the number of days from when a buyer pays until the seller throws the item in the mailbox.

[/quote]
That's scary. Right now we're shipping from Greece, although a lot of well-intentioned customers don't read.

Not sure how shipping time would apply to services, and lovely graphics.
I am trying to decide if I want a pink slap (or to get NARU) for posting on the Stores Board the picture Xppman has.  The picture with ther person's head stuck up their arse. 
[quote author=Anita link=topic=3353.msg12335#msg12335 date=1144943290]
I am trying to decide if I want a pink slap (or to get NARU) for posting on the Stores Board the picture Xppman has.  The picture with ther person's head stuck up their arse. 
[/quote]

I suggest you email Bill Cobb and ask his permission before you post his picture on the Stores Board!
[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=3353.msg12338#msg12338 date=1144949070]
[quote author=Anita link=topic=3353.msg12335#msg12335 date=1144943290]
[/quote]

I suggest you email Bill Cobb and ask his permission before you post his picture on the Stores Board!
[/quote]

;D
ARGH! Why the $@!* can't they stop tinkering.  BangHead
:Smile
This is being tested on the eBay.com site NOW

seller Wrote:This appeared under the standard feedback form when I was posting feedback tonight.  Next to each line is a drop-down with several choices, such as "Very accurate," "Neither accurate nor inaccurate," "Not accurate," etc.
ebay feedback form Wrote:To give buyers the opportunity to provide more details about their experiences, we're testing a feature in Feedback. We encourage you to leave detailed seller ratings, but during this trial period these ratings will not have any impact on sellers' Feedback scores and will not be shared with other users. Learn more.

Rate the seller on the details of the transaction.
How accurate was the item description?
How satisfied were you with the seller's communication?
How quickly did the seller ship the item?
How reasonable were the shipping and handling charges?

Note: Each detailed rating is optional. Rate the seller only on the criteria that apply to the transaction.
http://www.otwa.com/community/showpost.php?p=438331&postcount=1
Good gawd.
:o
Can you imagine the level of abuse that will now be possible. Especially regarding shipping complaints, when it is the post office who is slow, even when a seller ships promptly. Glad I am closing up shop on ebay.  :blinkie:
Pages: 1 2 3