TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Ask an eBay Expert
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I clicked on the rainbow banner that read "Ask an eBay Expert," I was sent to the "eBay Seller Outreach Center."

*cough*

http://www.scheduleonline.com/service_ebay.php

p.s. (In my community, outreach centers are for helping the poor, underprivileged, and homeless).
Quote:eBay is committed to helping sellers adopt best practices and eliminate barriers to growing their businesses on eBay. We've compiled a range of resources for sellers based on research and feedback from the eBay community--and we'd like to share this information with you. You're invited to schedule a phone appointment with an eBay representative at a time and date convenient to you.

There's a good chance that if you take eBay's suggestions...spend,spend,spend on this or that feature...you will qualify as someone who is poor, if you don't already.  There are a lot of sellers whose only income is eBay and are living either just above or below the official poverty line.

I think community marketing center would be a more appropriate name than community outreach center though.

EDITED to add:  Screw ebay's outreach center.  There's a banner ad at the top of the page promising me $250K on eBay and one on the side offering a free kit on how to make $425K yearly on eBay.  :Smile
poor: anyone who tries to make a legit living on eBay using products that they make or purchase (not steal or get for free), and who is also not privileged or independantly wealthy.

underprivileged: anyone not a member of the eBay elite or PESAsh!t

homeless: what you will be if you are not privileged, and believe you can make 400K on ebay.

;D

I am SO glad that eBay Experts are there to help ME!
p.s. (In my community, outreach centers are for helping the poor, underprivileged, and homeless).

A person will qualify for help for a community center if they do indeed take direction from an eBay "expert."