TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Andale Won't Renew Counter Contract with eBay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Andale has been providing free, integrated counters for eBay sellers since 2000, but Andale President Linda Hayes said the company has decided not to renew its contract with eBay this year. She said it was an ROI (Return on Investment) decision. "We had to pay eBay to furnish them with that technology," she said. However, the relationship between the two companies is very sound and eBay's managers have been great to work with, she added.

Andale first signed an agreement with eBay in 2000 that allowed Andale to provide integrated counters and counter-related services to sellers directly from the eBay marketplace and eBay specialty sites. In 2003, Andale renewed the exclusive contract, which is up in June.

Hayes said Andale is working closely with eBay to make sure the migration goes smoothly, as eBay plans to present sellers with the option to use its own counters...

full article: http://auctionbytes.com/cab/abn/y06/m04/i14/s01
What a terrible loss.  NOT!  Andale uses the same kind of math that eBay does.  The counters were often WHACKED.
[quote author=Anita link=topic=3380.msg12405#msg12405 date=1145025768]
What a terrible loss.  NOT!  Andale uses the same kind of math that eBay does.  The counters were often WHACKED.
[/quote]
Still are.  Prolly always will be.
[quote author=Anita link=topic=3380.msg12405#msg12405 date=1145025768]
The counters were often WHACKED.
[/quote]

Would you expect the Andale/Honesty counters to be anything but whacked considering Honesty and Ethical had the same whacked CEO?  Laughing7
And I just put an Andale counter up yesterday for the first time in I don't know how long.  Laughing7

Sure seems to be a lot of maneuvering behind the scenes these days with a lot of these add on companies and such. Not to mention all the
BIG sellers dropping out and the bankruptcies of some of their poster child type sellers and the overall tension you see and feel just when going to
most of the feebay boards anymore.  I've even seen a couple of recent and shocking post by a few of ebays biggest  Smileykoolaid heads and talk about getting their St. Elsewheres together.