TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Most people are too stoopid to make it outside of eBay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Quote:Shoving it down all our throats and using all it's scare tactic

They did the same thing with the worst payment system ever invented BillPoint and that definitely backfired.  Laughing7

Quote:Most people who ARE making it on ebay (although most are NOT) are not even making minimum wage.

Luckily for eBay a lot of sellers don't factor in the time involved or there would be a lot less enthusiasm shown by people when they become powersellers.
Quote:Most people who ARE making it on ebay (although most are NOT) are not even making minimum wage.

Quote:Luckily for eBay a lot of sellers don't factor in the time involved or there would be a lot less enthusiasm shown by people when they become powersellers.
Just wondering if a lot of "wives" casually do eBay to bring in spending money. Glancing at the forums nonscientifically, the ladies overwhelmingly lead in the number of posts.
Quote:Just wondering if a lot of "wives" casually do eBay to bring in spending money. Glancing at the forums nonscientifically, the ladies overwhelmingly lead in the number of posts.

No, more like the men are either off doing real business on eBay or got banned from the boards thanks to the horny troll housewives.  Laughing7

Actually, in the case of the Canadian boards...not entirely incorrect - I know a number of successful male sellers that are suspended or banned indefinately from the boards, thanks to a handful of spiteful, horny, prude stuck up bored, (hmm did I miss any descriptors?) ebay housewives..
[quote author=dnc_ont link=topic=3430.msg12778#msg12778 date=1145630360]
Quote:Just wondering if a lot of "wives" casually do eBay to bring in spending money. Glancing at the forums nonscientifically, the ladies overwhelmingly lead in the number of posts.

No, more like the men are either off doing real business on eBay or got banned from the boards thanks to the horny troll housewives.  Laughing7

Actually, in the case of the Canadian boards...not entirely incorrect - I know a number of successful male sellers that are suspended or banned indefinately from the boards, thanks to a handful of spiteful, horny, prude stuck up bored, (hmm did I miss any descriptors?) ebay housewives..

[/quote]Goodness! How could I possibly agree more!!! What a "free" country we live in!
ebay housewives... That would make an interesting reality show!
Pages: 1 2 3