TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Traffic To Items Listed On Bid-Alot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We're running 5 auctions on Bid-Alot--no sales yet and no sales the last time we listed these items either (and sales are the only thing that really impress me about any site  Smile )...but the traffic to the items is much better than we receive when we list the same items on BidVille (its also more views than these same items receive in our eBay store--which admittedly we do not promote or advertise in any way which cuts down on the number of people who find the eBay store  Tongue ).  2 week totals for views: 16, 19, 10, 26, 11...by contrast on BidVille these items would have only received 0 to 2 views each.
I remembered you had hot wheels when you had the old style shop, so ... I do what I get in trouble for the most... investigated... and found you have hot wheels and other die casts.

So I investigated a bit further.... I googled! And found several for the same item... most in the 1st page were yours at various sites.

Then I froogled.... http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=Hot%...20Musgrave&hl=en&lr=&rls=GGLG,GGLG:2005-23,GGLG:en&sa=N&tab=wf

Sorry, I don't know tinyurls, but your bid-alot item has top listing on froogle. Of course... all the Musgrave items listed are yours. I did just randomly choose one. But I am looking for a gift for my grandson, who was into die cast cars a couple of years ago... no telling what now.

And a PS! http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLG,GGLG:2005-23,GGLG:en&q=Johnny+Lightning+Promo+Edition+VW+Thing 

At least Johnny Lightning did get 1st place on google page.
Quote:I googled! And found several for the same item

Yeah, we have about a case of each of those (slow moving) items.  Smile  We use those 5 items mainly to test traffic on different auction/classifieds sites.  The items on Bid-Alot are receiving a lot more views than they are on BidChaser (where they have 0 to 4 views each), AuctionFire, and BluJay (in 100 days the view totals on BluJay are only 8,9,9,21,12).

p.s. we seem to have a bid on Bid-Alot  Smile
Congrats on the bid! Wink