TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: eBay Silver PowerSeller leaves eBay after being bombarded by Russian scammers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nobody replied to this post on the eBay message boards...sooo, I thought I'd link to it.  Tongue

Quote:This last week I have been bombarded by scamming NPB's - although the fees are refunded by eBay, my item(s) are unavailable for sale for 21 days due to the incompetence of eBay. I have been hit on the same item twice - Im sure it is the same overseas crap pile with another scammmed ID.

The 19th seems like prime time for Russian scammers...?

In a weird way I enjoy the game of playing the scammers - they are totally retarded and more predictable than eBay for stupid moves.

I keep a 100% feedback with 3500 positives -

So ebay - my positive rating is leaving your vacillating a$$ - I didn't reply to the surveys you sent - but I bet it wouldn't have helped...the hardworking frontline workers taking the crap from the incompetence, will eventually leave you - the Yacht crowd - probably sharing the same cardbord box that the Montgomery Ward management is living in - or perhaps you are all living in mansions?

Who cares - your are doomed if you dont connect with the people who support you - sell your shares and bail - I am!

full post: http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?t...1000271486&tstart=40
It's too bad he doesn't know how to use apostrophes.  Big Grin

No, seriously... that sucks a$$, and doesn't surprise me. Why would eBay care about a Silver Seller, afterall? Or any seller?
*sigh*
That's a great post. Being fairly new to ebay, it still never fails to stun me when I am forced to notice yet again, how little they are concerned with their sellers. Sad
[quote author=BellisimaJ. link=topic=3536.msg13234#msg13234 date=1146364251]
That's a great post. Being fairly new to ebay, it still never fails to stun me when I am forced to notice yet again, how little they are concerned with their sellers. Sad
[/quote]

I think you have to pay them a minimum of $10,000 per month in fees before they begin to show concern.  Smile
I think you have to pay them a minimum of $10,000 per month in fees before they begin to show concern.

Really? Doesn't appear to me that they much care about any of their store sellers, JMHO. Also, add up the fees for all those sellers who are complaining---gotta be some pretty big numbers there. Toothy2