TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: More Unfixed PayPal Glitches: Customers Balances Once Again Wrong
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quote:This happened before with the debt card but it is a first for me to
see these anomalies now using the PP card as a credit card.

It happened to some people in September who used the card as a credit card.
Exactly why I don't have a PP card, remove my money as quickly as possible, never keep much money in there.  Lately due to everyone's complains I usually have about $25 in there.  I can afford for it to go poof.  But do remember, it's the SAFE way to pay!
I'm so glad I don't have a PP card........ Toothy9
Quote:But do remember, it's the SAFE way to pay!

Yea because ebay says so NOW (and since they bought them out).
I can remember when ebay and it's Bogus lieworld posters on ebays boards 
said "PP was not so safe".

I don't know about the rest of you but I grow VERY tired of all the rhetoric from PP
and it's BUZZ MARKETERS (via lieworld) on the PP boards and the BS advertising of a "Payment Service" Gone WILD.

If you say anything against them on ebays boards trying to educate unsuspecting newbies,
they THREATEN YOU “officially” with pink slaps and insinuate they WILL close down your selling activities as well.

THIS BS has got to be stopped and I know without a shadow of a doubt who 
these idiots are. They have been posting on PP BS boards for a LONG time
and it WILL be STOPPED.

Quote:I'm so glad I don't have a PP card........

I have two PP cards and both are useless if PP cant do proper accounting when transactions occur.

The FEDS have to step in here.
What do we have to do?

Storm the fringing building and take hostages before someone takes notice?

Hey feebay spend a few bucks on CS and you wont NEED those  Smileykoolaid
drinking lieworld sheep any more.

Here is who they are:

http://xppman.0catch.com/buzzmarketeers.html

PS Just a little rant sorry folks. :blinkie:

Hey Sandpounder, Texasskisser, dhead, cliniclydead, unlistme, and the newest one dickfinny.

We love you guys anyway.

It is fun to look and see what you  Confusedmileyazwipe: 's
have to put up with and try to deflect 24/7.

Great worldwide entertainment BTW.

Laughing4
Quote:I can remember when ebay and it's Bogus Voices  :twistedevil: posters on ebays boards
said "PP was not so safe".

eBay Voices member giving testimonial for the safe Billpoint service  :Smile

2 years later that same voices member is singing the praises of using the safe PayPal service  :Smile and criticizing users who complain (in his words "bash PayPal") about their experiences with PayPal

==========================================
flashback:  Billpoint is the safe way to pay.  Sellers having listings pulled for putting the unsafe PayPal's buttons in their listings

Quote:eBay Payments / Billpoint is not only a safe, smart way to handle your online auction payments, it's also fun!

http://qa.billpoint.com/promotion/index.html

Quote:Fearing total control
Meanwhile, Billpoint had something else going against it: its association with eBay. While some analysts saw that as an asset, many sellers worried about eBay extending its dominance in auctions to online payments as well. Many were reluctant to rely even more on eBay than they already did and rejected eBay's more heavy-handed attempts to promote the service, such as last fall when it required sellers to use Billpoint in its Auction for America charity effort.

http://news.com.com/2100-1017-942231.html

============

returning to topic:

Quote:I have two PP cards and both are useless if PP cant do proper accounting when transactions occur.

Very very true. 

There are complaints about this latest PayPal Debit Card problem on a few other off ebay boards.  No complaints on EA because this is not a chit chat or pottery related problem.  Wink
Another thread on this latest boinkup by PayPal

http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?t...2000044990&tstart=0

PayPal's telephone support seems to be unaware of the problem...which is typical.  Laughing7
They suck
Pages: 1 2