TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: UPS updates MyUPS on UPS.com to better serve small businesses
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote: To address the needs of small businesses, UPS has enhanced the functionality of “My UPS” on ups.com. Any registered UPS customer can have quick access to package tracking, delivery services, billing and international shipping forms specific to their preferred origins and destinations, all from a single web page at MyUPS.com®. The new My UPS also is more intuitive, remembering preferences, drop-off locations, saved tracking numbers or a Quick List of frequently ordered UPS supplies.

My UPS registrants can easily access, complete online and store for 90 days all the necessary forms required for international shipping. International Forms help My UPS registrants, UPS CampusShip™ and UPS Internet Shipping users determine which forms are needed for a given shipment and enables them to create templates for reuse.

International Payment

In July, small businesses (and other customers) will be able to use a credit card to pay for international shipments. UPS also is enhancing its international billing options in UPS Internet Shipping, UPS CampusShip and the UPS Shipping Tool to allow a customer to determine who pays shipping charges and who pays duties and taxes when processing an international shipment.

Shipping charges may be paid by the shipper’s UPS account, a credit card, the receiver or a third party while duties and taxes may be paid by the shipper’s UPS account, the receiver or a third party. Users can even split up payment for duties and taxes if needed....

full press release: http://ups.com/pressroom/us/press_releas...77,00.html