TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Venue with the Fewest Buyers: eBay Express vs. Half vs. Bidville vs. WP vs. Gegy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it just my imagination or is eBay Express (so far) not the great sales machine so many sellers were hoping for?
I didn't know Half.com existed until I started reading/posting on eBay Boards.  I think Express is following the same path.  Who the heck even knows it exists... other then other sellers?
I've actually sold something on half.

Crusing the Express board indicates that sales are few and far between on Express.  There are two threads (including mine Smile ) asking if anyone has sold anything.    The overwhelming majority say now.

Most of my books are used.  No one is EVER going to click the zillion times it takes to see them, even if they do show up in the search. 

So is it true that your widgets won't be included on express if you use checkout redirect? 
[quote author=iron_chick link=topic=3668.msg13662#msg13662 date=1147064892]
So is it true that your widgets won't be included on express if you use checkout redirect?  
[/quote]

They're included if you use checkout redirect with Marketworks, but all checkout/order processing for Express sales is currently done through eBay checkout/MyEbay which would be a huge pain for larger sellers.  You'd have to manually copy and paste order/inventory data for Express sales into MarketWorks.

Quote:Crusing the Express board indicates that sales are few and far between on Express.

It might stay that way.  The search function is worse than Half's and then there's all those clicks just to find an item.  Buyer friendly...NOT.