TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: 5th Annual Sellers’ Conference with Amazon.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Welcome to the 2006
Independent Sellers’ Conference!

We are happy to announce the 5th Annual Sellers’ Conference with Amazon.com!
For the past 5 years, Amazon sellers have independently arranged a conference with the purpose of meeting with each other and with Amazon.com. The purpose of the conference has been two-fold – to express opinions to the Amazon higher-ups on what things would be beneficial both to the sellers’ community and, by extension, to Amazon.com; and to establish relationships between and share information with other sellers for mutual benefit. Of course, sellers have discovered another advantage as well. Amazon has been generous about coming out to share information on their activities over the past year, so we can see what they have been doing to make Amazon.com a safe, robust and highly visible platform for third party buyer and sellers.

We would like to invite you, the independent seller, to attend the 5th annual Sellers’ Conference. It will be held this year from August 11th through 14th 2006, at the SeaTac Washington Marriott,...

Quote:Details for Sellers' Conference 2006:

Dates - August 11-14, 2006
Place - Seattle, WA (SeaTac Marriott and Amazon Corporate Headquarters)

Registration fees –

$100 per attendee if booked before June 15th
    $125 per attendee from June 15th to July 15th.

Marriott Hotel Special Rate - $99 per night (an over 40% savings)

full announcement: http://www.sellerconference.com/joomla/i...om_content&task=view&id=12&Itemid=33

web site: http://www.sellerconference.com/joomla/

I don't think Kool-Aid is served at Amazon's conference--no pep rallies either. Smileykoolaid
[quote author=amy link=topic=3670.msg13682#msg13682 date=1147119091]
I don't think Kool-Aid is served at Amazon's conference--no pep rallies either. Smileykoolaid
[/quote]
Then what would be the point of going?  Or, for that matter, what would be the point of having a company conference at all?? 
Smile