TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Meg Whitman has committed to stockholders that she will suck more blood from us
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The latest from Rosalind and TAG  www.auctionguild.com

Quote:ebaY's stock price continues its steady decline, after posting a disappointing first
quarter earnings report.  Listing numbers are way down, and Meg Whitman has
committed to stockholders that she will suck more blood from sellers to increase
profitability (look out - TAG thinks increased fees for stores and store inclusion in
search are coming).  The Supreme Court is poised to rule on MercExchange's ability
to place an injunction on ebaY to stop ebaY's theft of MercExchange's patent (a
charge on which ebaY has been convicted, and has used up all appeals).  If the SC
rules in MercExchange's favor, BIN will end - and one third of ebaY's sales will
disappear from the site, and/or ebaY will have to pay up for all their years of patent
theft.  TAG predicts that MercExchange will then take ebaY back to court and sue
them on their violation of MercExchange's auction patent. 

So, if you haven't expanded your selling to VOTE sites (venues other than ebaY) and
you still don't have a website to sell your wares, or at least to use as a hub for your
sales on multiple sites, think about it, if you plan on continuing to have a viable
business selling online.
I've got something MEG can suck..
and I'm going to charge her FVF too.

She is on her way to Enron type investigations.

MARK MY WORDS.
The sh#t is hitting the fan NOW.  Toothy2
Would somebody please post that on the Stores Board?  My asbestos undies are in the wash, so I'm too chicken to do it.....  :chicken3:
Well maybe I can do it.
But I'll have to make a new ID.

I wonder if xppman is available?

I could really rustle some feathers a bit.
But  I can assure you....

I won't be long lived on ebay's censored boards. LOL

I can't do it. eBay's board mods disagreed with my views during the checkout debate Angel1
Binkybaby ...a bunch of pantywaists on this board! ... >Sad  Sad

Angel1
Quote:look out - TAG thinks increased fees for stores and store inclusion in
search are coming

I think so too: regular store listings stay at 2 cents, and eBay adds an optional search inclusion enhancement fee for an extra 5-10 cents.

Quote:If the SC
rules in MercExchange's favor, BIN will end - and one third of ebaY's sales will
disappear from the site

Disagree, because eBay can replace the Half BIN technology now used in Stores/BIN with the new Express BIN method which isn't covered by the patent

Quote:TAG predicts that MercExchange will then take ebaY back to court and sue
them on their violation of MercExchange's auction patent. 

A possibility

Quote:eBay's board mods disagreed with my views

the fact that they only took away your board posting privileges and didn't NARU you proves eBay doesn't provide a level playing field  :twistedevil:
I'll do it!!!!

Edited to add:  My comments are in response to Stardust not Xppman's offer.  Icon_geek