TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Anyone else NOT getting e mail notifications of orders placed from Linkpoint?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
???
All I know is that my Gateway fee from CardServicesInternational to Linkpoint went way up and I'm not at all happy about it. I feel like it was a bait and switch!
We switched to Authorizenet but Linkpoint's system status boards says

Quote:The LinkPoint gateway is currently experiencing intermittent e-mail notification problems resulting in merchants having sporadic failures receiving e-mail receipts. Network Engineers are currently working to resolve the issue.

As a result the Internet Service Team will be performing maintenance to the LinkPoint Gateway tonight May 10 at 22:00 - 02:30 am mountain time. Merchants may experience brief intermittent periods of service interruptions during this period.

Date: Wednesday May 10, 2006
Time: 22:00am - 2:30 am Mountain Standard Time
Impact: Intermittent service interruptions

http://www.linkpoint.com/platformstatus/plat_main.htm
[quote author=landofsmiles link=topic=3709.msg13768#msg13768 date=1147301423]
All I know is that my Gateway fee from CardServicesInternational to Linkpoint went way up and I'm not at all happy about it. I feel like it was a bait and switch!
[/quote]

When we were with them our Linkpoint Gateway fee was 29.95.  We left a few months ago because we needed Authorizenet for a few of our sites.
Thank you Amy.

Interesting because I talked to two reps today and asked them both if they were having any e mail problems. One this morning and one this afternoon.
They both said they were not aware of any problem.

I realized this afternoon it had to be at their end because the hold time to speak with a rep was a lot longer than this morning making me think many people are now calling in.

I've had orders for the last two days that I didn't know about.
But my customers did get to the thank you landing page after placing their orders so I still looked like the good guy. One of them even ordered more stuff today and upgraded their items.    Laughing7

Bob
I wasn't aware that the Gateway fee went up. As of last month I am still paying only 10.00 a month. I better go check that out I suppose.  :Smile

[quote author=xppman link=topic=3709.msg13774#msg13774 date=1147311166]
Interesting because I talked to two reps today and asked them both if they were having any e mail problems. One this morning and one this afternoon.
They both said they were not aware of any problem.[/quote]

I just received an email from them stating what Amy said.

Quote:Bob
I wasn't aware that the Gateway fee went up. As of last month I am still paying only 10.00 a month. I better go check that out I suppose.  :Smile

I was paying $15. But now they doubled it!
Bob
Just checked mine I paid 10.00 last month.

If they bait and switch me too I may go shopping again.

Oh and I'm gettig my e mails NOW...  LOL

So they are working on it I even got a test e mail from them.

We paid the 29.95 for 2+ years. The gateway fee varies depending which one of their agents you used when you signed up (we used Charge.com)

CardServices did piss me off late last year when they added a $40 annual fee to one bill...there wasn't any mention of an annual fee in our agreement when we signed up.  >Sad
Here's another thing to be on the outlook for.. They started charging me $7.95 monthly Settlement Statement Fee. That's the fee for getting your statement in the mail (used to be free). You can use MyMerchantOffice.com to get an online statement free. One thing that I do like is their 24/7 customer service. They have always been real helpful to me. But their sneaky corporate BS is something that really irks me.
Sneaky corporate BS is everywhere sad but true.
Can't trust anyone of them these days from your cable
company to your cell phone
ISPs and beyond.
The bigger any of them get the worst it seems to be.

I set up MyMerchantOffice.com after my first mail statement came in.
Interesting thing was I was unaware of it but a rep early on when I was
trying to make sure all my technical stuff was set up, mentioned it.
So no fees there for me either.

One thing that has changed so far is the % rate for an particular transaction
jumps to I think its 4.35% if a customer uses a Rewards or Corporate type card to pay.

It doesn't matter who your with they all are going to nickel and dime you any way they can.

I feel I'm getting my moneys worth.

24/7 support
The fact they are REGULATED
(just to name a couple)

Quite a contrast from PayPal wondering if one morning you'll wake up to
your business being totally screwed because someone decided you
were a risk or whatever.
Pages: 1 2 3