TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Cowboy Jay Buyer Screams Non Delivery on 92-item Order and Writes Feedback Novel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
One of jayandmarie's German buyers is apparently a little pissed.  From the looks of the feedback, the buyer placed a $236 order for 92 CDs and paid with PayPal and only received ONE CD (1 out of the 92 he ordered) and is now being reimbursed by BuySafe.  The buyer used his feedback comments (all 92 of them) to tell his complete story (yes, he wrote a friggin' novel).  His feedback is from today May 13th

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...MemberLeft&memberid=rayrichproject&items=-1&item=-1&de=off

Quote:****MY***** 9**1 ****** F*E*E*D*B*A*C*K*S ****SHOW***HERE*** A***COMPREHENSIVE**
*EXPLANATION***ABOUT***THE***WHOLE***SITUATION***WITH***THIS***OMINOUS***SELLER*
Laughing4
Happy001 Happy001 Happy001
I'm actually going to defend Jay (against the buyer's insurance fraud claims ONLY)  :blinkie: and disagree with the buyer's claim that Pompous Ass Boy used BuySafe as a way to rip him off because I'm pretty sure  Liberty Mutual (the underwriter of BuySafe's bonds) can demand payment from sellers for any claims that are paid out...but I could be wrong (yes, I'm a BuySafe member and I'm clueless about claim payments  :-[ )

Quote:The Undersigned promises to promptly reimburse Liberty for all sums paid on account of any Loss...

The Undersigned agrees to deposit upon demand with Liberty an amount deemed sufficient by Liberty to indemnify it from all claim loss, cost, or expense as soon as liability exists or is asserted against Liberty, whether or not Liberty has posted a reserve or made any payment.

The Undersigned agrees that (a) Liberty will incur no liability on account of, and the Undersigned needs not be notified of the taking, failure to take, or release of security, collateral, assignment and the like, as to any Bond; and (b) Liberty and its representatives have the authority to charge/debit the credit card/debit card account provided by the seller as security. The Undersigned agrees to immediately provide new credit card/debit card information to Liberty upon termination of any account provided to Liberty as security.
I'm back...from experience I know a box of 100 CDs weighs about 22-23 lbs, so 92 would be about 20 lbs.

$236.00 paid - $35 surface mail= $200.  Average selling price about $2.20 (if the buyer selected surface mail, if it was airmail then the ASP was only $1.60).  :blinkie: :blinkie: I knew there was a reason I only use eBay for advertising purposes.  :Smile
I'll sorta defended jayandmarie here.

Well, sort of.

I don't thinik they intended to defraud the buyer or buy safe.

Bit I do think they made a mistake and for whatever reason, no one went back to investigate when the buyer complained.

I had a buyer ONCE long ago who wrote to tell me that I'd only sent one of two ordered items.    I checked my postage log and sure enough the postage was only sufficient for one, not two, items.  (I really need my own BBH around here to blame stuff  like that on.) 

Certainly their postage logs would relfect that they only paid $5 for postage, not $35 . . . and this should be a clue that they really, really didn't send all 92 CDs?

I thought (uh oh) a person couldn't leave a SLEW of negs.  ??
I guess J&M will have to report it to get it removed.  Lol