TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: eBay Seller Sets New Record with 3,683 Negatives in ONE Month!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This must be a new record for most negative feedbacks in 1-month:  :blinkie: :blinkie: :blinkie: :blinkie: :blinkie: :blinkie: :blinkie: :blinkie:

Quote:            PastMonth Past 6 Months Past 12 Months

negative 3683 7594 10053

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=casacaiman&items=-1&item=-1&de=off
1/2 of the buyers won't return to Ebay because of their bad experience
Ya know . . . I had eBay removed a listing last night for a teacher's edition because teachers editions are now banned and restricted items. 

It's good to know they have their priorities straight.
eBay's latest crusade is ridding the world of teacher's editions.  There was one seller who had a listing pulled for selling a 35-year-old teacher's edition.

Quote:It's good to know they have their priorities straight.

They do.  Casa usually has 500,000 items listed on the site (and another 2.1 million on Amazon).  eBay's priority is fees.
This was a TE for a high school history text.      You know, the type of thing homeschooling Moms buy. 

We did have a chuckle around here about it.  It's hard to imagine a history text being on the banned and prohibited items list. 

Yeah, eBay!!  Smileykoolaid
I have a TE spelling book from when I was in the 5th grade.  Guess I won't be listing it.
[quote author=Anita link=topic=3739.msg13927#msg13927 date=1147548430]
I have a TE spelling book from when I was in the 5th grade.  Guess I won't be listing it.
[/quote]

Go ahead list it.  I've been meaning to try out the new report this item button and haven't had a chance to try it yet.  :twistedevil:  Laughing7

Returning to topic  :twistedevil: ,  it was sellers like this one and his PeSA buddies who pushed for eBay to remove the lifetime neutrals and total negative numbers from eBay feedback profiles.

my feedback, courtesy of web.archive.org from 2001:

Quote:246 positives. 166 are from unique users and count toward the final rating.

1 neutrals.

0 negatives. 0 are from unique users and count toward the final rating.

Total negatives and total neutrals were removed and the only way for a buyer to figure them out now is to subtract the total positives from the total feedback.

In Casa's case, they have 33,000 total neut/negs.  Prospective buyers only see the 9,500 unique negs.  Big difference.  Bargainland has 58,000 total neut/negs but buyers now only see the 19,500 unique number.  Pompous Jay 11,000 total neut/negs buyers see the 3300 unique.

The changes to the feedback display were a great enhancement for buyers...NOT.