TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Hairless Chris Tsakalakis Snubs Stores Board Rabble Rousers to Meet with Voices
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
eBay Stores head Chris Tsakalakis and his stores team repeatedly ignore questions and complaints from eBay Stores owners who post on the eBay Stores board (and from the hundreds of thousands of sellers who don't post) on a daily basis, and Storesteam has ignored complaints for years,  but Hairless Chris has reportedly expressed his desire to hold a conference call with a small PRIVATE eBay Voices led- eBay Group to discuss THEIR issues.  Apparently Hairless Chris feels that only the issues of less than 300 out of the 240,000 Stores owners warrant any attention.  Smile

The PRIVATE group Hairless Chris wants to meet with has many members who are often verrry critical of people who complain about glitches and eBay's horrendous customer service...labeling people voicing a legitimate concern about issues that affect their businesses as "negative" and "eBay haters", and often using posting IDs to attack the "whiners" on eBay's boards (think snowfriedbrains here...).  Apparently Chris prefers indulging in Kool-Aid chug-a-thons rather than dealing with reality.  Smile

How nice Chris.  Smile  Only address the concerns of those who aren't vocal about problems on the eBay site while ignoring "the complainers"...but then it was Chris who disparagingly referred to Stores owners as "rabble rousers" during one workshop wasn't it?  Way to go Hairless Chris...DICK  Smile

ps Hairless Chris...aka DICK...if eBay is going to give preferential access to customer service to only select users perhaps eBay should give the rest of us who don't receive the same level of customer service a FRIGGIN' DISCOUNT ON OUR FEES!  Smile
bargainbloodhound Wrote:stores team repeatedly ignore questions and complaints from eBay Stores owners who post on the eBay Stores board

They keep ignoring and the only stores left will be the teacher's pets.  EVERY STORE OWNER NEEDS ANSWERS NOW.
So Chris is the one who christened the "rabble rousers"? ;-)

PayPal still isn't working.  About half my buyers get error messages when they go to pay.  They think it's me!  It is not making for a good eBay trading experience.

PayPal tells them:

It says transaction cancelled and then this message : 

This function is temporarily unavailable. Please try your payment again later by returning to eBay and clicking the My eBay button.

Not specifically a stores issue, but just another tidbit of eBay joy. 
BBH, You are over the smiley limit.  In the future, it would be nicer if you referred to Chris as Richard and not Dick. 
[quote author=Anita link=topic=3740.msg13921#msg13921 date=1147546896]
So Chris is the one who christened the "rabble rousers"? ;-)

[/quote]

He was trying to outdo Nalani/Carole/Boinktardette's coining of the term "disgruntled members".

Quote:In the future, it would be nicer if you referred to Chris as Richard and not Dick. 

LSOSB would probably be more accurate than either Richard or Dick.
Katiyana linked to this post at SRG. Kalamaquilts  called us folks here whiney.  She doesn't think we take our businesses seriously.  Laughing4  Hey Kamala I have 3 Ebay selling IDs.  I'm a shooting star on one ID. I take my business seriously. I have 4 employees.  Do you?  Why don't you Stfu and look in the mirror?  Wave

I am totally boinking sick of hearing cheerleading  part-timers say that folks who don't kiss the Megster's ass don't take business seriously.  What a boinking joke.
sneak are those "groups" all private?
I've never been to any of the little click  Smileykoolaid groups.
You know I was thinking something earlier when reading this thread.

If less than 300 is a good sampling for ebay for input that
would seem to be a consensus type "sampling" RIGHT?

A survey of sorts.

So by the same token when literally THOUSANDS post of their disgust
with so many different issues.
That must also be consensus "sampling".

A survey of sorts.

Seems to me that the TRUE consensus "survey" of literally THOUSANDS
indeed reflects the true ebay and what people really think.

Over the years I've seen how a "few" have always downplayed the issues.
While the many have continued to expressed their
concerns over the REAL issues and posted them.

It can't be both ways you know.

From were I sit I do see that ebay is headed for melt down
and has been for quite a while.

Now I'm not sure what that really will translate into
but I do KNOW just from reading the true
consensus and samplings
that apparently
the overall outlook and perception of ebay in the minds of
probably MILLIONS of buyers and sellers is NOT a good one.

I also feel that ebay knows this too and is why they have spent the last
couple of years and billions of dollars scrambling around
trying to diversify AWAY from their core
business and trying desperately to come up with some other
lucrative revenue streams before the whole thing just blows up in their faces.

I have to admit I hope they fail and from what I've seen so far.
Things don't look to good for ebay on any front these days.
Whether it's telephony services, payment services,
overseas auction ventures or new sites like "depressed"
they have blown millions and I think many shareholders are VERY concerned
that the darling of Wall Street Mrs. Whitman, may have used up here last tokens.

[quote author=xppman link=topic=3740.msg13962#msg13962 date=1147575734]
sneak are those "groups" all private?
I've never been to any of the little click  Smileykoolaid groups.
[/quote]

The group founder decides if it's public or private.

SRG is private.  I joined way back when, last winter maybe, cuz anything private is an invitation for me to join and read.  Stay small and dependent on eBay is all I've gathered from it.

I noticed Amy joined last month. She agreed Chris should avoid the whiney folks.  Laughing4

I thought it was kinda odd that SRG went private.  Is there a secret handshake?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18