TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: New TV Channel beams live footage from neighborhood streets into people's homes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For professional busybodies who live to spy on their neighbors every movement:

Quote:Big Brother, the reality television show that attracts up to seven million viewers, is old hat.

In the world of boundary-pushing television, it was surpassed yesterday by a group of Eastenders who have become the first to monitor their own neighbourhood via a home CCTV channel...

Shoreditch TV is an experiment in beaming live footage from the street into people's homes...
Quote:Civil liberties groups are concerned, with Mark Crossman of Liberty predicting the emergence of vigilante groups and an epidemic of old ladies crying wolf over young people in hoodies...

full article: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jht...cctv09.xml&sSheet=/news/2006/05/09/ixuknewsnew.html

I hope this company fails miserably.  Icon_biggrin The last thing I want is people sitting in their armchairs commenting on my every movement as I walk down the street.

Quote:predicting the emergence of vigilante groups and an epidemic of old ladies crying wolf over young people in hoodies...

I predict an increase in the number of real punks getting 'fuck you' tattooed prominently on their bodies, too  Laughing7
"Ethel, come quick, Jane's dog has the runs"
"Bill Jones is drinking again and puked in the Smith's bushes."
"Look at the jugs on the new broad who moved into the Abbot's old house"

Hours of entertainment.