TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Is the eBay Stores Board Poison?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:how can we expect/demand that Ebay "consult" us about things after this thread-and the other one. Instead of constructive suggestions-all he gets is one person after another trying to top each other insulting him and Ebay-with some exceptions. Frankly, some times this board is poison.
I must have missed that post.  Did BBH post it?  Wink 
[quote author=Anita link=topic=390.msg1553#msg1553 date=1126662126]
I must have missed that post.  Did BBH post it?  Wink 
[/quote]

Smileythefinger
Yes and no.

Great Ebay answer, ehh?

I am sure the constant carping gets to the pinks. On the other hand there are real reasons for the constant carping, reasons the giant corporation is not listening to. The natives are indeed restless and it would be to everyone's advantage, especially to Ebay's bottom line, if more attention was paid to the issues that are raised again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again.
Ebay's bottom line is ALL they WILL listen too.
Everyone MUST do their part and QUIT giving them so many $$$ in fees every month.

If you used to list 300  a month when you where happy at feebay, than list 5 items or even 50 items a month now and point folks to your website. GET IT???

HIT THEM WHERE IT HURTS.
[quote author=amy link=topic=390.msg1549#msg1549 date=1126653775]
Quote:how can we expect/demand that Ebay "consult" us about things after this thread-and the other one. Instead of constructive suggestions-all he gets is one person after another trying to top each other insulting him and Ebay-with some exceptions. Frankly, some times this board is poison.
[/quote] Smileyonetoomanysips
I like a lot of the sellers that post.  I also like being a pain in eBay's BUTT with some of my posts.  There are soooooo many glitches and such that many people do not know are happening or for how LONG some of them continue.  I like to keep people as informed as much as possible while irritating eBay. 
[quote author=Anita link=topic=390.msg1588#msg1588 date=1126751660]
  I like to keep people as informed as much as possible while irritating eBay. 
[/quote]  And you're so good at it too, darling.  Icon_thumright