TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: eBay Stores May Barf Bag Lunch Wednesday May 31, 2006 12 Noon PST
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Fluck
[quote author=amy link=topic=3854.msg14924#msg14924 date=1148522144]
Fluck
[/quote]

The Barf Bag lunches make losing weight so much easier than putting my finger down my throat.
Last month, no one gave a carp, and no one attended.  Perhaps this month lotsa pigeons will just fly overhead....
I think a lot of the sheep will show up.
[quote author=Anita link=topic=3854.msg14950#msg14950 date=1148570894]
[/quote]

...to be shorn for the shocking show.  Sheesh...........
Hey, not as many sheep on the board anymore--I can't remember the last time a real live sheep attacked me. Can we have a poll on sheep status? Wink

Sign10
bump  Smileykoolaid
Quote:Hey, not as many sheep on the board anymore--I can't remember the last time a real live sheep attacked me. Can we have a poll on sheep status?

Happy001 Happy001 Did I really say that?

Baa ..... baa ...... you say that like it's a BAD thing.  C'mon, we sheep made eBay what it is today - a smooth running e-commerce powerhouse that not only listens to its community, but always puts them first!  Baa ...... baa ......

Oooohkaaay, I see about 5 posts in this thread that contain the word 'sheep' and not one of you is using a sheep smilie.  DO YOUSE PEOPLE KNOW HOW HARD IT WAS TO FIND SHEEP SMILIES!?!?!?!?  Seriously what was the point of spending minutes hours days   weeks searching for friggin' sheep smilies if no one is going to use them!!!

Confusedheeplove: Confusedheeplove: Confusedheeplove: Confusedheeplove: Confusedheeplove:
Confusedheep5: Confusedheep5: Confusedheep5: Confusedheep5:
Pages: 1 2 3