TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: New Media Age Effectiveness Awards 2005 (for Web Sites and New Media)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Look at the web sites that won, read why they won, and learn (or not)  Icon_tongue

http://www.nma.co.uk/nmaawards05/winners2005.aspx#
mycokemusic.com won the "Consumer Products & Services" category.  Here's what I get when I try to access it with the Firefox 1.5 Beta

Quote:Sorry, but you are unable to access www.mycokemusic.com. To access this site you need:

•  A PC with a Microsoft Windows Operating System; Windows 98, ME, 2000 or XP

•  Internet Explorer (version 6.0 or above). Version 6.0 is available free from Microsoft. Click here to find out how to install it onto your PC.

•  Windows Media Player (version 7.0 or above)

•  Flash Plug In (version 5 or above)

To check that your computer has all the necessary software and hardware to be able to access, sample, stream and download from www.mycokemusic.com. Click Here.

In addition to use www.mycokemusic.com you will need:

•  A sound card

•  Speakers or headphones connected to your PC
Please note: This site is not compatible for Mac users. Mac users cannot download from www.mycokemusic.com as the Windows Media Player for the Mac does not support the files required.

:Smile :Smile :Smile :Smile :Smile :Smile
I learned that the Brits, winners of the splendid Battle of Britain, champions of Dreadnought design, and ...

struggle with new media.
[quote author=misteroriginal link=topic=399.msg1590#msg1590 date=1126757520]
I learned that the Brits, winners of the splendid Battle of Britain, champions of Dreadnought design, and ...

struggle with new media.
[/quote]

Protest