TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Ten Ways to Make Your Customer Smile :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tips on providing better customer service:

Quote:In today's highly competitive marketplace, exceptional customer service sets you apart from the crowd. Outstanding service equals happy customers and happy customers mean lots of repeat business and referrals...

...let's take a look at 10 effective ways to increase customer satisfaction Latest News about customer satisfaction without sacrificing profits.

1. First and foremost, make sure your business is staffed by knowledgeable and friendly people....
2. Always return phone calls...
3. Get to know your customers and develop strong relationships...
4. Stay in contact with your customers...

full article: http://www.crmbuyer.com/story/50774.html
Quote:3. Get to know your customers and develop strong relationships.

People like doing business with people they know. Talk to your customers. You'll be amazed at just how interesting they may be. Without appearing nosy, ask questions about their interests and activities. ... On special occasions such as birthdays, graduations and weddings, she sends the appropriate card to her customer. ...

I use 9 of the 10 ways to increase customer loyalty.  Number 3 however is difficult to achieve on the Internet.  I've tried to incorporate some personalization features in my store but a delicate balancing act has to be played with customers' privacy and security concerns.