TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Laser printer recommendations & Scanner recommendations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got any?
:-)
My HP scanner celebrated its 7th birthday in April. 
[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=3933.msg15479#msg15479 date=1149183917]
My HP scanner celebrated its 7th birthday in April. 
[/quote]

My Hewlett-Packard ScanJet 4c scanner will be 10 this summer.  A very nice large reliable scanner.  Still running even after a ceiling pipe burst directly over it a few years ago and completely flooded the inside (flooded as in I drained an entire bucket of water from the thing.  After drying out for a few days it was fine.).

Laser Printers.  I have a very nice BROKEN $1200 Xerox Laser Printer that I bought 7 or 8 years ago.  It lasted an entire year before dieing. Since then I've stuck with much cheaper (under $150) Lexmark and Canon inkjets.  None of my printers seem to last very long except for my old Texas Instruments Laser Printer which I gave to my mother several years ago when I "outgrew" it...that printer is still going strong after 13 years. 
I have a refurbished HP Color LaserJet 2550. It cost me under $300.
HP recommendations all around.
(It was an HP printer that just bit the big one on me.  Actually, it still works great except for the part where it won't print black ink.  Tongue2)