TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Say it isn't so....someone isn't receiving feedback after they ask???...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just about every time I ever go browse through the eBay forums I see postings from people complaining about their seller or their buyer not leaving them feedback.  They want to know, "Does eBay have a policy in place for those that consistently neglect to leave feedback."  Well, that post has started a hornet's nest and I have to admit, it was actually entertaining reading it as it has hit the nerve of at least a couple of people in this thread. 

Oddly enough, the person who started it and is very vocal doesn't exactly have a very glowing feedback record (their buyers have called him/her arrogant, rude, angry and reading the thread - I think they are right).  He has received 6 negatives and 2 neutrals (sitting with a 97.8% rating) but is dished out a combination of 22 negatives and neutrals. No matter what anyone says….everyone seems to be wrong and he/she is right and they seem  to have a friend right along side of them ripping everyone apart too.  What a laugh - and here I thought buying and selling on eBay and getting the item you buy or money for the sale is more important but those two obviously seem to think feedback is much more important and they are so defensive about it.

It's definitely an entertaining read if you are bored…

http://forums.ebay.ca/thread.jspa?threadID=600007873&start=0

:popcorneaters:
Ha! Now there's a real idjit!  Smileylol
Things not to discuss on ebay:

Religion
Politics
Unions
Feedback

Wink
Sexual orientation?  :blinkie:
Quote:He has received 6 negatives

I win, I have 125 negatives  Toothy10