TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Marketworks (Dumb) Questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So far, MW seems really cool. It's REALLY flexible, isn't it? I love it.

I only have a couple of potentially stupid questions for you MW pros.

1.) When you change the color scheme on your storefront, how long does it take to propigate? I've changed the default profile and saved it, but the colors on the live storefront stay the same.
(edited to add: NEVERMIND. It seems to have updated).

2.) How do you add products to your MW storefront directly, as MW storefront stock outside of the auctions?
Quote:2.) How do you add products to your MW storefront directly, as MW storefront stock outside of the auctions

Inventory page.  Fill out the store details, pricing, feeds, etc. on the individual inventory items and select yes for 'include in storefront'.  You can also add/remove items from your storefront in bulk from the commands menu on the folder inventory pages (as long as you filled out the store info on the individual item page).
Thanks, Amy! As it turned out, I had already managed to add things to the storefront (when I added additional inventory and marked the item "show in storefront"). LOL. I just didn't realize what I was looking at.

So far, so good. I might have a storefront for you guys to check out shortly.
So far, everything "seems" to be working pretty well. Got some things listed to both eBay and Overstock.

Is there any way to "test fire" and try out the whole checkout system, to make sure it works with a test item?

The only way I know is to get some sucker very nice person to buy a cheapo test item from you.
iron_chick, thanks!

I might have to try that (list something that's a penny and have one of you try it).  Smile

Also--my biggest issue so far is that every item I launch to eBay or Overstock is showing up as "free shipping" on the auction site, even though I have a shipping profile all set up.

Anyone else had this issue before? I've looked through the help giudes and can't find troubleshooting for it.