TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Crime victim sues MySpace.com for $30 million for failing to verify users ages
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Thanks to MySpace, my daughter just lost the privilege of using her car to go anywhere other than to work.  I tell my kids allllllll the time that NOTHING is secret over the Internet. 

Raising 'em to 18 was the easy part!!!
[quote author=Anita link=topic=4148.msg17127#msg17127 date=1152143131]
Thanks to MySpace, my daughter just lost the privilege of using her car to go anywhere other than to work.  I tell my kids allllllll the time that NOTHING is secret over the Internet.[/quote]

Uh Oh. Sounds juicy!

Quote:Raising 'em to 18 was the easy part!!!

Don't get me started! Just got a long email from my daughter (25) who is in Peru taking some kind of psychedelic that I've never even heard of (and I thought I had taken them all) with a Shaman as part of her Naturopathic medicinal quest to learn how to, umm, talk with plants or something like that.  :greengreet:
Quote:Uh Oh. Sounds juicy!

She'd tell you, but nothing is secret over the internet (see Anita, I listen to you  Angel1).

Quote:Just got a long email from my daughter

Yikes!! I guess it is a good sign that she can still type...  Computer :jcow: Kim
No juicy story. 
Short version:  Her car is in our name to save on insurance.  She has posted and received comments on MySpace that made us decide she can make her mistakes and such... but she isn't going to take us down when/if she gets caught. 
We have talked to her and talked to her.  We just didn't pull it over one offense. 

Bob,
You win!  Wink
Pages: 1 2 3