TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Englitchment: New Marketing Tools Section in My eBay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:***New Marketing Tools Section in My eBay*** 

June 20, 2006 | 10:16AM PST/PT

Sellers currently have access to many helpful tools to help them market and merchandise their listings. However, these tools are also spread out around the eBay site. To give you one convenient place to consistently find these tools, we’re adding a new Marketing Tools section to My eBay. Under Marketing Tools you can get a consolidated view of all your marketing efforts such as item promotions, logos & branding, and eBay Stores marketing.

From this section you can access your:

* Item Promotions. These include your cross-promotion selections and Favorite Seller Top Picks.
    * Logos & Branding. Here you can add or change any personal logos or messaging that appear in your End of Auction or invoice emails, or while your buyers go through checkout.
    * Stores Marketing. If you're an eBay Stores seller, you can customize your listing frame, create a promotional flyer or set up RSS to drive more traffic to your store.

You'll find Marketing Tools under the "Seller" section in the left-hand navigation of My eBay.